Last updated: 05/12/2021
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 as amended by Legislative Decree 101 of 2018 as well as EU Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR).
Spaarkly s.r.l. (hereinafter also “Spaarkly”) owner of this site, brand and website as of the ARShades brand, as “Owner” of the treatment, provides you with some information about the use of any personal data provided by users who consult and / or interact with the site https://www.spaarkly.it and its possible subdomains.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The user is free to provide his personal data to send his curriculum vitae, to request the sending of informative material or other communications. The processing of personal data may only be carried out to respond to requests received, pursuant to art. 6.1, lett. b) of the GDPR.
The provision of data is optional, but failure to provide it may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
The legal basis of the processing is based on the consent of the interested party and on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools and in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Spaarkly s.r.l. with registered office in 0971 Potenza, Via della Tecnica 18 n. 15, C.F. and VAT 02077620769.
The Owner announces that he has designated, pursuant to art. 37 of the Regulations, a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of interested parties
We inform you that, in relation to the aforementioned treatments, you can exercise the rights provided for by art. 15 and ss. of the Regulation. In particular, you will have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form and / or access to them;
- a copy of your personal data;
- the correction of your personal data that may be inaccurate;
- the cancellation of your personal data;
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data that you have provided or that you have created – excluding the judgments created by the Data Controller and / or by the persons in charge pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code / by the persons authorized to process the data in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 of the Regulations – and to transmit them, directly or through the Data Processor, to another data controller (so-called right to data portability);
- the indication:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the categories of personal data processed;
- c) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- d) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- e) the identity of the owner and any managers;
- f) the retention period of your personal data or the criteria useful for determining this period;
- g) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code / persons authorized to process data in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 of the Regulations;
- h) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- i) the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- j) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To assert your rights, send an e-mail indicating in the subject “Privacy – exercise of privacy rights”, to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that if you believe that your rights have been violated by the Data Controller and / or by a third party, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data and / or other competent supervisory authority in force. of the GDPR.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.